What plastic surgeries do you suggest? ?

I’m not happy with how I look and would like to get suggestions since I see my face everyday a fresh set of eyes could help notice different things. What surgeries would you guys suggest?

You already look pretty, you don't need that. 

Your face is symmetrical almost to the point of perfection. I wouldn't recommend anything other than some makeup. If you really want to make a big change consider a new hair color. You'd be very striking in a shade of vivid red.

• Janet

I suggest a therapist instead. We don't like how we look when we don't like ourselves inside. And you can go through all the pain (and maybe the botched surgeries), but if you don't like yourself inside, you STILL won't like yourself or be happy.

You have beautiful eyes.  Style your hair, put on some makeup, and put a smile on your face instead of looking like you just swallowed a frog by mistake.

You do not need any plastic surgery.