promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Who can I get to check into my bank account?

I no longer bank at my bank anymore. And I stumbled across an old statement.My bank has almost over 4,000 withdrawal fees in 6-8 months. I never withdrew that much money and i never transferred that much that often. Sometimes I went to the bank and picked up my cash so I could avoid them fees. I brought it up to my bank a very long time ago and they said it was fair. Im not the only one complaining about their accounts. I should have paid more attention to this bank when other people was complaining. And these actually had more money than me. I need to get that handled immediately. I should have hired someone to keep an eye on my bank account for me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You only have a short time to protest any activity on your account. It's usually 30 - 60 days. If you feel the fees you were charged were excessive, you can complain to your state's banking dept. but you need to have more than 1 statement as proof.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You should've handled it when it happened, though I strongly suspect you did make all those withdrawal and now it just doesn't seem like you took that much out.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's like fighting City Hall to take on a Bank legally. The unfortunate thing is that some banks just don't care about the average person, and pander to the rich all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hopefully your bank at least sends you a Christmas card for all the money they make off you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not a 3rd party. Call the bank.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.