Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 1 month ago

Who can I get to check into my bank account?

I no longer bank at my bank anymore. And I stumbled across an old statement.My bank has almost over 4,000 withdrawal fees in 6-8 months. I never withdrew that much money and i never transferred that much that often. Sometimes I went to the bank and picked up my cash so I could avoid them fees. I brought it up to my bank a very long time ago and they said it was fair. Im not the only one complaining about their accounts. I should have paid more attention to this bank when other people was complaining. And these actually had more money than me. I need to get that handled immediately. I should have hired someone to keep an eye on my bank account for me.

• Eva

You only have a short time to protest any activity on your account. It's usually 30 - 60 days. If you feel the fees you were charged were excessive, you can complain to your state's banking dept. but you need to have more than 1 statement as proof.

You should've handled it when it happened, though I strongly suspect you did make all those withdrawal and now it just doesn't seem like you took that much out.

• martin

It's like fighting City Hall to take on a Bank legally. The unfortunate thing is that some banks just don't care about the average person, and pander to the rich all the time.

Hopefully your bank at least sends you a Christmas card for all the money they make off you.

Not a 3rd party. Call the bank.