Poll: Happy Presidents' Day 2020! Doing anything special for the holiday?

Hi. Happy Presidents' Day 2020! Are you doing anything special for the holiday? What does one traditionally do to celebrate and/or observe the holiday?

Please help. Thank you.

having CONCRETE  poured to widen the  driveway  the employees of the company hired  started prep at  9 am   the project  is  an additional 700 sq feet ( 12 ft  x 50 ft  and   18  ft x 50 ft  odd rectangle   4 inch thick )   cost  $4000

i had been considered  sprinkling my  Cousins ashes     who was INDIGENT  a large portion of his life  because he was a CON man  had the  OPINION he COULD "get one over on " everyone else   always trying to beat the RULES  who's ash i have stored under the hall entrance table for 6  years

at his death he had no siblings or parents  alive .and the STATE found me as a relative  for me to take the ashes . but my husband  said he did not know if that was legal  in the state we presently live in  to sprinkle human  ashes in a residential  drive way  i thought a $ 4000 cement slab  would be a expensively lavish and  fitting  "monument " to such  a person the 2nd part of the question  as i  am aware there is NO PRESCRIBED . DIRECTED or SET   of activities or events one is OBLIGATED to engage in that the POPULATION of American  follows on  US presidents day  i "Believe " its an INDIVIDUALS  self direction  and   self  planning i am aware that BANKS are closed and  POST office for daily MAIL delivery .. but i did see  a Postal truck and a worker delivering "PACKAGES "  in my development

i worked. went into work early get everything done so i wasn't stressed out. 

i work majority of the major holidays or holidays in general. i work as a cook thats why. unless my day off falls on a holiday i have to work it. lots of people call in sick or request off plus we typically over staffed on holidays so everything goes smooth. either way im getting more pay for working so i dont mind. 

I did. I stayed home from work. I pretty much had to since the office was closed for the "holiday."

• Kenny

I was thankful for our President Trump .

• Kenny

I just want recognition, good or bad .

• .

i don't generally do anything

Same to you, and I did not do anything special for the holiday.