These tiny tiny little bugs appear all over certain areas in my kitchen and I have no idea what they are?

These super tiny little bugs appear all over my stove and on my counters in groups and they’re all spread out. They seem to be dead seeing as they literally do not move they’re just sitting there until I clean them up. I have absolutely no idea what they are, where they’re coming from, or how to get rid of them...but they keep coming!  anyone know how I get them to be gone and stay gone? (I zoomed in as much as possible to be able to identify them) 

That's MOUSE SHEET... But to be sure tase on.. IT looks like little drops of chocolate..

Try mouse schitt.  Load a mouse trap like  "Victor" and stick under the stove near the wall and you will hear a snap in under an hour. A dead mouse will NEVER RETURN. there is only several BILLION OUT THERE so it is not like you will get them all.   Your house is infested with mice.  They all know that the food is under the stove, so I figure maybe a dozen mice. Could be more, could be less. Use ripe tomato for bait as that works BETTER THAN peanut butter and never dries up.

Those look like grain weevils. They come from your dry goods--flour, cereal, dog and cat food--any old grain-ey foods you have sitting in your pantry. You need to get rid of anything that is still in its original packaging, buy new flour and grain items, and store them in airtight containers. They breed a lot--so you'll probably find them again and again until you have gotten rid of everything that is infested. Clean up where any grains (like flour) have spilled, wipe it down with a vinegar/water solution, and toss out anything that isn't already stored that way. Bay leaf scattered in your cupboards may deter them a bit. 

To check to see if the bugs are grain weevils, put a few in a Ziploc bag and take them to any exterminator and ask if they can identify them. Then clean up and re-store all your dry foods. 

• LP7

Check your range hood over the stove.The air vents need cleaning regularly

• denise

Yes, I think you're right, they look like little 'fat beetles'.

I really have no idea what they are but considering you only mention seeing them in your kitchen I suspect they are coming in from the groceries. Possibly on bunches of bananas or grapes or something that you are keeping out on the counters. It's just a guess but I know that is how people get fruit flies. They aren't actually flying but the larva that hatch shortly after their arrival. I would suggest taking some of them to your local garden center and ask someone if they can identify them.

• Kenny

Carpet beetles .

• Rick B

Seems like a great question for your exterminator.