James asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 2 months ago

Do you have Disney+?

If so, has your account been hacked, notice any charges to your card that you didn't make (how secure is credit/debit card info)?

i should have been more clear, i was just asking since Disney+ is still new (I'm not a + user (thinking about it))

Its a huge company. Their marketcap is over $250 billion.. I would give a 99.99% chance their site is secure. Same for netflix or hulu. As long as you type the address in and don't use a link from a scammer, it won't be a problem.  Unless you have a dozen viruses or something.

Clearly you need to dispute with your bank

• James2 months agoReport

no, i dont have it but you should talk to your bank if you think that couldve happened to you

• James2 months agoReport