Smartphone file storage?

My phones almost at its peak of reaching its storage capacity! Internal 16gb and SD is 15gb .. how do or what can i do when this happens

Ps. I don't want to loose any of my files i have saved! I do have google drive 15 gb available!  And a few other cloud storages I've downloaded 

I have videos, pictures and sound files we're can i STORE them? 

I use G-drive you can upload anything...

get a bigger sd card. you can get 128gb for $20.00 now from New Egg. 128gb should last you for another year or two.  also moving photos to Google Drive doesn't take up space if you allow them to cut off some of the resolution, otherwise, 15gb is a ton of photos. 

if you do the SD card route you'd just plug your phone into a pc and copy all the files to there then copy them to the new SD card from the computer (or you could upload them to Google Drive then download them to the new sd card but this would take several hours).

DELETE THINGS!!!!!!