Is this girl in my class depressed? How do I help her?

There is a girl in my year who smiles and laughs just as much as she cries or puts her head down, but whenever I look at her I can tell there is something wrong. She walks out of classes a lot and doesn't seem to think of this world as a good place. Whenever she talks it's like she's on the verge of tears, she does laugh a lot, but I think they are fake and just for show because I see the way her face falls afterwards. 

I do suspect she self harms because she always wears long sleeves and one day the sleeve rolled up and I saw rows of plasters. I see her stabbing her face with pen lids really hard.

All she wants to do is sleep and she talks about how bad the world is because of all the illnesses and poverty and war.  She wants to do well in school, and she gets stressed out whenever she gets  something wrong. 

I've seen her weighing herself in the school gym almost daily and I know she writes down what she eats in a book. I've seen the way she cuts up all of her food and eats so slowly, each bite for her is an agony. 

I know she bites her hand on purpose to hurt herself. She loves to jiggle her leg up and down when she is restless. She pulls her hair out some times. 

She has a lot of friends, but they don't seem to listen to her. I don't know how to help her.

talk to your teacher about it, maybe they can talk to her parents

dude just ask her out already.

You leave her alone.