promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

am i a bad person?

i had fast food today and the lady taking the order and giving us the food was extremely rude to my grandfather, she wouldn’t charge his coupon because he didn’t tell her he had it before she took the order and when he asked if she could restart she said no (still at the window) and then didn’t give us one of the things we ordered and when he asked for it she refused to get it to him. she also charged us for a water bottle when we got fountain water in a cup that they literally don’t charge for. and he asked specifically for that. anyways, i called corporate and complained but that was only because i tried to call the fast food restraunt i was at to talk to her directly but whoever was in charge of the phone had it off the hook (i’m assuming it was her because my grandfather said he was going to call her manager) but that’s just me assuming, it could be anything. i was just so upset that i called corporate. i don’t regret it, i think she should be held accountable for what happened but i don’t want her to like loose her job or anything i just want her talked to. so am i a bad person?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Feeding fast food to an elderly person perhaps SHOULD be a crime...but it isn't yet.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

No, you are not a bad person.  You are too good of a person.  That girl deserves to lose her job.  That was a disgraceful way to treat your grandfather and she should have taken the coupon money off the order.  In my opinion, your grandfather should be comped his next meal. 

• 1 month ago

It would have been more effective to speak directly to the manager while at the store. You should have also contested the charge for the water up front. If she wasn't able to include the coupon, you should have canceled that order and attempted to place it again (and be prepared to leave if they're not able to cancel and retake the order).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are a bad person if you are not preventing her from treating people like this again. You either accept her actions are not. Without consequences for her actions, they will only get worse.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, you’re pretty bad. You should’ve just sacrificed your grandfather to that woman

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.