Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I got my mom to deliver my girlfriend who I’m in a LDR with valentines flowers from me cause it was cheaper. My gf seems distant now why?

Long distance relationship = LDR

Maybe she is upset because you had your mom deliver them. Some females my take that as less special. I personally wouldn’t be upset about it but each person is different. I would also look at your moms relationship with your girlfriend, do they get along ect. Maybe something could have happened during the delivery. And honestly, it was Valentine’s Day and she might have been missing you extra. Sometimes people pull away when they miss someone. When in doubt, discuss the situation with your girl friend and ask her why she is upset. 

Your gf is distant because you were cheap and had your mommy deliver the flowers.

And the weird thing is you asked on here if you should do that and everyone told you "no".