What is the specific verb in place of lifeless? ?

I have a muscular dystrophy, so my arms become lifeless. I mean they are unable to move. 

4 Answers

  • Bill B
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Lifeless is actually an adjective.

    I’m thinking immobile.

  • 6 months ago

    insensate, unresponsive, dorment

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    ... so my arms begin to atrophy?

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    probably paralyzed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.