Shaun asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

How can i get stronger?

How can i get stronger without gym and lose weight 

Are body weight exercises ok

I want a strong grip

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    yes as long as you're involving your core. I find that when exerting, maybe 70% of anyone's strength generally comes from their core while the remaining 30% from that isolated muscle group (biceps, calves). With body workouts, you'll get fit and probably stronger than most guys that go to the gym, but you most likely will have trouble when it comes to benching/squatting maybe 2+ plates because that sort of weight hasn't been committed to your muscle memory yet. A strong grip comes from just lifting over time with proper form imo. I remember when I started, my wrist muscles would the first thing to burn out which isn't the case anymore since my wrists are able to handle heavier weights for longer periods of time.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

    do a hundred press ups every day.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.