Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just dont fight

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

🥴 It's easy.

Don't get mixed up with school politics. No gossip. Keep your head down and be yourself.

If they come after you, it will be for no valid reason then. Then you can beat 'em up.

Always fight off school grounds.

😄🤷‍♀️ My mother drove me to my first fist fight. And in those days, it was sink or swim.

My entire neighborhood was proud of and feared me. 😄 I never got bullied again in that neighborhood.

Throughout the years I rarely got picked on again. But when I did, I thank God boys stepped in and took care of them for me. 🥴🤷‍♀️ Plus side to being a girl.

Not much has changed in adulthood. 😝😎

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's easy to avoid a fight ... walk away.  And if you can't walk away, then what choices do you have?  If you are cornered you can surrender or fight.  Every animal on the planet will fight when it is cornered. 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Avoid sketchy situations, you can usually see fights coming from a long ways off and can be easily avoided if you are aware of your surroundings. But you should be capable of defending yourself should you encounter a fight that comes looking for you.

So maintain situational awareness, avoid sketchy situations or places, and don't hesitate to turn tail and haul @ss out of the situation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just give up whenever young girls want to defeat you in a fist fight.  Ask them what they want and surrender.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.