promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it reasonable for a upper class chicana woman to claim she is frequently "oppressed"?

She grew up in an upper class family in Colorado and she has never had to work. Her father is a wealthy white male and a business owner who runs his own construction company and her mother has mexican ancestry and makes 80k a year working as a nurse practitioner.

This woman was given a brand new BMW for her 16th birthday, her parents paid for her college, her parents gave her everything, she even has a room in her house just to do artwork and they made it into an art studio for her.

She has never been oppressed from what I've seen.She looks more caucasian than most white girls I know. She has straight blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny with big boobs and tattoos. She drives her fancy car, goes to school paid for by her parents. On Christmas this girl gets more gifts than anyone I know. New clothes, jewelry, art supplies, money for travel etc.

She wears her diamond earrings, ugg boots, leggings etc. This girl is completely priveleged. More so than most caucasian women I know who grew up poor and paid their way through college!

She's incredibly racist against white people. She rants on facebook about her deep rooted hatred for whites, saying we stole her ancestors land, saying white girls her age are stupid, ignorant, priveleged b****'s. 

Wouldn't she be part to blame based on her theory if her dad is a white man with english ancestry? So technically speaking his ancestors which would be hers as well, stole land from native americans and butchered them. 

Update:

Yet she's standing on her soapbox and is openly racist. She doesn't speak spanish and has never even visited Mexico. She's half caucasian (english ancestry). So if she's going to be racist than by her own logic her own ancestors are guilty there for she should be feeling the same way about herself 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Such behavior is totally unreasonable, hate-filled, and racist.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If Ashley Judd and Alyssa Milano can be “oppressed” so can your friend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are we talking about American women?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.