promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Worried my foreskin will get stuck behind my head?

I know, I know.. I'm 18 and I've never fully retracted my foreskin. I'm just way too worried it will get stuck behind. Everytime I come close to fully retracting it I just get scared and pull it back over. Can I get a confirmation from someone that it wont, or if it might, what then? Anyway, I've always felt my foreskin was a bit tight, if that info helps...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It won't. If you can pull it down, you can pull it back up. If you

couldn't pull it down because it was too tight, that would be another issue, but it sounds like fear.

It's normal to be afraid of something, just remember that the only way to get over it is to do what you're afraid of. If it helps, try using a lubricant to make it easier. Something natural like olive oil.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

something to go HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm about

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If your foreskin is tight (called phimosis) you are very likely to find it gets stuck behind your glans (head) during sex since it will get fully forced back as you thrust in and out.

There is a very simple and permanent cure, which is to get circumcised. This will give you many other proven health and sexual benefits too.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

dude, do you know many men with a stuck one? this means that its is not possible

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am SO GLAD I was cut as an infant!

• 1 month ago

The first picture I had in my head when I read this question though....

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yeah, me too.  I was thinkin' "WTF?"  

• 1 month ago

You would have to remove your foreskin to get it behind your head. This is not a DIY project.

• balan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Apply baby oil and try to retract the foreskin everyday during bath and it will work after about 15 days.Then you will be able to move the foreskin up and down freely .Enjoy,regards.

• 1 month ago

You really should consider getting circumcised. I was circumcised when I was 16, and it was the best thing ever. Sex and masturbation was just as good, if not better after.

• Joe_d
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It won't get stuck, it will slide back.  

So you are serious about this?  So you are 18 and have never washed there either!!

• Dain1 month agoReport

Don't make him feel bad lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.