Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is this considered to be flirty?

Few of us were at this guy's house having fun doing something we all have in common. We're all friends and married. His wife did come to greet me but then went upstairs and eventually went to sleep. I came last and when I came, he took my jacket, brought me chair. When it was time to go home, others had their jackets on their chair's back and started to leave. I wanted to move my chair since it was blocking the door. He said:" No, don't you do that, I will". He brought my jacket when all the rest were already out and hold it for me and help me to put it on. He asked if I want something more to drink or eat. I didn't want to since it was past midnight and we would stay alone, he walked me out of the house and we kept talking for few more minutes after others were gone.

no, not at all................................

I don't see this as flirty...................

No, it doesn't seem flirty to me.  Of course, that depends on the "activity" that you all enjoy.