do the corporate executives at the tobacco company smoke cigarettes?

corporate executives who rake in millions each year tend to be intelligent. and intelligent people dont smoke cigarettes because they realize how addictive and harmful it is to your health.

how about the corporate executives who work in the tobacco industry. do they also smoke? anyone know?

NOT LIKELY....IT CAN KILL PEOPLE...I QUIT LONG AGO..

• KaleyK

I don't know the answer and while I would agree with the supposition that "intelligent people don't smoke", I have seen far too many educated & intelligent people that do smoke.  For example, I work at a hospital where the HR Director is a very highly-educated HR professional with more than 2 decades of experience.  She is as addicted to cigarettes as that unemployed bum sitting on the corner.  All I can guess is that nicotine has a serious grip on some people.

Yes they all smoke it’s mandatory for their job, just likes it’s mandatory for all climate activist leaders to fly on private jets. 

very few affluent people smoke cigarettes anymore. cigs are mainly a low class escape while vaping is mainly isolated to d bags. affluent people might smoke cigars and pipes as status symbols though.