Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetComputer Networking · 2 months ago

How Do I use the VPN for Tinder?

Hello, 

I promise I’m not some stupid scam app but I was banned off tinder when I didn’t even use the app. Tried making another account I got banned again once again for literally the no possible explanation again. I researched about using a VPN to change my IP address but does this mean people won’t be able to view my new tinder profile? Also does this mean every time I open my tinder app I need to have my VPN on or is there even more effort into this such as needing to have to have the VPN on 24/7 to avoid another ban off tinder ??

• NONAME

i dont use tinder...but can you help me make an account....lol...so lame its pathetic

There is a movie The Song Remains The Samenthey say thatbis kind of rewarded in Malvinas war in 1979 they say that is press the eject and give me the tape if you don't eject you will see the video is cut amd there is no solution tobfix the video because is broken in the end of the movie

• Sir Caustic

The perfect answer!!!