Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Which is the best console? Xbox One, PS4 or gaming PC?

I want decide which one is the best to get?

And which is the most popular out of these 3?

pc, you can play most games on emulators if you know where to look. 

ps4

Xbox is for trolls

switch is for casuals 

pc is for ppl with a **** ton of money

Nintendo Switch

Xbox is for toxic ppl

PS4 is for snobby ppl

PC is for people with a lot of money

Switch is for everyone

• UV1 month agoReport

Apparently so are you with a garbage opinion like that. why don't you go play gta on xbl and smoke some weed instead of leave dumb comments on people's stuff

Probably a good gaming PC or Xbox One.  I have not played any playstation games sense the PS2 Era so I do not know much about the PS4.  Plus there sometime down the road is gonna be PS5 and a new Xbox console that I think looks like some sort of computer tower or something.  So getting a console that in theory could go outta date soon in the years to come ehhhhhh I dunno but cuz of that id say go for a new gaming PC.

consoles suck, and a gaming pc is not a console

• technically it is but i know what your saying 

I'm an xbox one player and i think Xbox one. I can't fully speak to the benefits of the others but for Xbox one you get like over 200 games free straight away a lot of them are high quality and some are even AAA. This is connected to the xbox live subscription but you need to buy that anyway to play online so they're still free. And i also really like the xbox controller cause of where the analogue sticks are placed compared to PS4. On PS4 i know they don't have the free games but they do still force you to pay a subscription to pay online. With PC there's the benefit of not having to pay a subscription but there's a hell of a lot of hackers on PC, personally i find the keyboard annoying to use and idk i just don't like it.

• Same for pc but you can stream and stuff(With good quality)

In terms of sheer performance if you have the money for it, it's never been anything other than PC. And it never will be. On top of that, things like Microsoft's game pass bringing all Xbox exclusives to PC on launch day kind of makes everything Xbox has going for it something you've got on PC too.

But... I've still got to have my PS4. It still gets tons of exclusives or games that don't come out on PC for a year or more after PS4 launch. And games like Nioh really don't have a ton of PC players.

Source(s): And one thing I've always loved to do is, I have my PC setup right next to my TV. So it's basically a 4k gaming console on that screen when I want it to be too.

Best in terms of what?  There are many ways to measure this and everyone's opinions will vary.

Mainly, find the games you want to play and then play the system that will let you.

It's the games that make the system, not the other way around.

if you spend a lot of money on a gaming PC it has the potential to have best graphics and more variety of games.

PCs are not consoles.