Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Who is more racist, Trump or Bloomberg?

Only one of them has been taken to court for racial discrimination in their business dealings and it isn't Bloomberg.

TDs from what I assume are Trump supporters for stating a fact.  Wow you guys really hate reality.

• ricky

I would say that you are.

Bloombergs gun laws were designed to take guns out of the hands of black people. His stop and frisk laws were designed to take black people off the streets in general. Bloomberg has spent his entire career targeting black people and in some cases successfully taking away their constitutional rights. He is the worst kind of human and his actions far outweigh any of the random racist comments trump has made on Twitter. 

It's absolutely disgusting that some people on here try to defend him. 

I don't see Trump as being racist at all. So Bloomberg is. Or at least Bloomberg is less sensitive to racial differences from his own. The most racist person I have heard recently is on the Democrat side of politics. That would be representative Ayanna Pressley (D).

Rep. Ayanna Pressley: "We Don't Need Any More Brown Faces That Don't Want To Be A Brown Voice"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/14...

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Bloomberg was in charge of stop-and-frisk which disproportionately affected minorities. Trump settled after he was sued for not renting to black people, took out a full-page ad calling for the execution of 5 minorities after they were exonerated and his father was arrested at a Klan rally. I'm sure I missed some

Bloomberg is.  LOL   He wants to regulate my salt intake, my soda size, my 2nd Amendment rights, my energy choices and my health care choices.  Mini Mike is America's Nanny.   LOL

Neither one of them are.

bloomberg is a nasty lying fraud.

• bil

Bloomberg never reformed and left the party o' race enthusiasts ~ Trump did repent and did the #walkaway.

Source(s): So Trump

I don't know about Bloomberg, but I do know that Trump isn't racist.