Am I really a heterosexual girl if I agree to do sexual things with another girl?

The only reason why I'm going to do sexual things with another girl is because she said that she will pay me so I agree. (The girl is my friend). But sometimes I have doubts if I'm really straight because of my decision. What do you say? 

And by the way, I'm not sexually attracted to females and my friend who is a girl is a good person. We've been friends for about four years so please don't say that my friend is some sort of immoral person.

It’s only if you are sexually attracted to females that you are homosexual. So you’re not homosexual (You’re doing it for money instead of like sexual pleasure or smthn)

• Moo

you are so gross wtf lol I’m like casually going through your answers but I don’t care because you’re being so perverted Rn and it’s creepy and no one likes it just stop 

I say from experience that having sex with a friend for money is a BAD idea. The result inevitably is the end of the friendship. What it means in terms of your sexuality only you can determine.

Sound like a prostitute..

You were only helping her!

It doesn't count!

• Cogito

Unlikely.  But let's face it - your friend is actually a punter and you are a prostitute.

Well, it doesn't mean you're not straight. 

If you do it, it does mean you're a prostitute, though. 

No...you are just a whore

• Mack

Don't worry about labels.

Well the first part just sounds weird, the latter sounds like you're just curious.

What I'm interested in is what this has to do with R&S

DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT...YOU SHOULD SAY NONONO....WOMEN ARE MISSING SOMETHING WE NEED.

• Infinity

Cloning has been around for over two decades. Women don't need men anymore.