promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

2020 tax federal refund ?

I go to check my tax refund tracker on the irs website , but every time it’s coming up mine isn’t found ? But it’s been about a week since I filed it and both of my tax refunds got accepted. I did my taxes electronically btw . But haven’t got something from the IRS

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Be patient. It's 2-4 weeks

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Then they have not received it yet. If you had a company do it then talk to them, of you did it yourself maybe you didn't send it correctly. When the IRS gets it. Them they will show it as being received

• 2 months ago

NO. You filed electronically and the company you used stated the IRS didn't reject the file. Until the IRS says they have received the return, it HAS NOT been accepted.

• Lv 7
    2 months ago

did you keep a copy of the forms you filed, either printed or as PDF file?

go back and double-check that the 3 values they ask for are right. it has to be EXACTLY as filed. one digit off and they don't see you.

also, i think you mean your 2019 refund. 2020 is not finished yet.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Wow. IRS has had your return for a whole week and hasn't processed it yet. What will they do next?

• 2 months ago

If you had fees withheld from you refund, you are probably entering the wrong amount.

• 2 months ago

The IRS never promises anything faster than 3 weeks so there is no reason to worry if it has only been 1 week.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok, but what is your question?

What exactly are you expecting to receive from the IRS on a federal holiday 4-5 business days after filing? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.