promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Ed asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 month ago

What's the song on the Human Kindness commercial?

Dog pushing wheelchair

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Life Like That" by Jillian Edwards 

(according to Shazam) 

However, I can't find it on Youtube to verify it. 

• Ed1 month agoReport

Thanks

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

One day I had the money I omagined buying a bigsby guitar and there I was suddenly outbof a sudden I firgot the bigsby amd was actually doing every month a fender when I came to vote the argentinian vite which is not about the money I started changing instruments ajd happened extraordinary syccess with guitars which are from lancashire IRVINE guitars which were Cranes and Alden guitars with bigsby but the imagination suddenly I critized my family to be a tour de force and was going walking in the street happened I was thinkng of my medicine and left urgent back home and suddenly I see in my wardrove apocryfic lists of what I get in the musical instruments shops and decided to change it all the bill was 1 million pesos fir being totally the same even what is missing is been stolen since I got attacked by a guerrilla I went to see if my custom telecaster and the thinline telecasters were there I was walking in pueyrredon looking for a pack of cigarretes living le cauge aux foullies and remembering the midax I had to take went straight back home and suddenly Inwas sure they were 21 fenders but then I see my custom telecaster and the thinline were two modern players and sold it apl in the end

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.