While ascending the inside of a high-rise building, at what floor triggers any attacks of vertigo for you?

"class-plated elevator exposed to the World"

• Fred

I have worked 'high construction' and lost all fear of height decades ago.

I have had strangers make comments to me about elevators and replied, "There are so many MULTIPLE fail safe features on modern elevators that your greatest fear should be that you are thrown into the ceiling by the counter weight"!

Elevators are so safe that foot stairways are an immense statistical hazard and should logically be avoided!        

I just get sweaty palms but that goes away after a minute or so.

• qrk

For me, it's psychological. In elevators, no issue since I know I can't fall. If standing on a cliff looking straight down 2000 feet without holding on to anything, I'm very uncomfortable. If holding on to something, I'm moderately comfortable.

Generally that will happen when you sense the building swaying whether you are conscious of it or not. That will happen at different floors depending on the stiffness of the building. It is different in each building.

none. why would you get vertigo riding in an elevator? Do you get if from an airplane flight, which goes much higher?

Or is this from looking out a window (but you don't say that) ?

and what is this? do you mean glass plated? but how do you plate something with glass?

perhaps you mean glass enclosed elevator on the outside of the building?

but why didn't you say that?

None to be honest.  What gets me dizzy is looking from the bottom up.