Are other users here as exasperated as I am by the need to click on the "Show more" option on the answers to questions?

It might not be very bothersome if there are just a few answers, but when there are a numerous answers, it IS bothersome.

I like to scan down the answers to a question to see if any interest me. It is hard to do that when just a couple of sentences at the beginning of each of the many answers are shown and one needs to click on the "Show more" option of all the the answers to see the full answer.

I presume Y!A put the "Show more" option because many users use their smart phones with small screens.

What Y!A could do is to provide another option saying "Expand all of the answers" immediately after the question to click on.

While I am at it, Y!A should get rid of the added, usually years old, questions below the current question. When I scan down the current question, I frequently end up in the added questions without realizing it.

Daniel and ไม่เป็นไร, the point is that the user should have a choice as to whether the full answers or only the first few sentences of the answers can be seen.

• .

The place to make suggestions about improvements to the site or to fix problems is here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 in the feedback forum.

.

No, it doesn't bother me enough to give it any thought really. Of course, I don't access the site via a tiny mobile phone screen, and that probably improves my experience.

• not at all in my opinion

• LAN

No.  I don't focus on the trivial.

• I have no problem with it.  If you didn't have it you would be upset that you had to read through so many long answers that are worthless.  Think about it.

The whole point is that you are lazy.  

• Daniel

It does not Bother me In Fact I think its Helpful to have it sometimes a User will Post a Really Long Answer and we dont need the Whole thing just the Important parts of the Answer sometimes if the Part that is shown has Answered it we dont need to Read the Rest

It's better than that captcha robot prevention BS from a few months ago