Trying to find info on when I will receive my Social Security W-2 for 2019?

you get a 1099ssa not a w2. I got mine Jan 10th.

If you worked for Social Security they should have sent you your W-2 before the end of January. Contact payroll and ask where it is.

• Judith

People who get social security benefits don't get W2 forms; they receive 1099s and he/she can get it at ssa.gov and download it.  Or call the 800# - 1-800-772-1213 and request it.  Hopefully he keeps SS up-to-date on his residence address.

Simple answer: Social Security DOES NOT ISSUE a W-2. If they report payments, it is on some version of the 1099.

Unless you worked for the Social Security Administration, you won't get a W-2. You will get a 1099. My wife got hers weeks ago. You can print out a copy at ssa.gov but you will need to create an online account if you don't already have one.

You should already have received it by now.

No such thing. SS income is reported on a 1099-SSA and it gets mailed out in December.

• Eva

There is no such thing. The 1099SSA was mailed out in mid January. You can print a copy from their website www.ssa.gov

I believe you can go to the SSA website, sign up and find out when the forms will be sent to you. You can also determine if they have the correct address and other information for you.

They were required to mail them by January 31. If you haven't received yours yet, it may be because your address is not up to date. You can get a copy on-line at the social security administration, www.ssa.gov. Sign up or sign in.