eliminate negative thoughts by elimnating all thought - effective or not?

• Thinking is a methodology towards liberating the mind from unbearable suffering, confusion, trauma, pain. It is not life itself. When we are assailed by thoughts, unsolicited, sometimes unprompted there is always an underlying reason why they arise. Elimination of negative thoughts, pain, hatred, anger frees the mind for toxin creation to become clearer, cleaner, purer. My theoretical evaluation. I think therefore I am, becomes then, I think therefore I am in distress requiring healing, cure, remedy. This is my belief and alien to the beliefs of others alien to me, spring cleanse the home, body, mind. The word goes on as life in its own motion. Beauty is a savage beast and a starlight sunray. Love is a heavenly ambrosia and hells poison incarnate when administered by our beloved to another. Arise from the binary dunality of life. To be good, clear, clean, pure light. Good thoughts of nice things in a kind world. Release from the anger, hate, malice, conspiracy. See truth and peace at war with the shadows of lies and hatred in its own mind. Release to be pure clean clear concise love light. Peace equanimity balance neutral. Excelsior. The only way is up. Peace. Definable against the mediums invading our psyche. Peace. Love Light Liberty. Peace. Tears cleanse the soul. Pain heals the ego. Pure Clean Clear Love. Pure energy to cleanse away the dross of hate anger pain suffering injustice. VorKov where peace is permitted to be, dwell, abide. Though hells rage against me, defiling, desecrating, demeaning the minds enclave, stand firm, steadfast, determined for Peace. Love. Liberty. Heartaches consume as a scavenging virus yet faith in Peace. Gives wings to our soul to arise, protest, speak. Though the spiritual realm, until conquered to the legal realm.  Freedom beckons on the horizon. Peace. Strength wanes embattled on the war zone of this land, he battles for liberty I should die if he were hurt insodoing. Death comes not to me. Liberty. What witchery sorcery. ''Tis life dear heart. Rock on songs of desire love peace defeat. Living. Breathe. Exhale inhale, why I do not know. It goes on yet there is hope, freedom, loves cup overfloweth, half full, an emptiness pervades for the losses accrued. 'Tis life dear heart. My mind wails in silent despair. Despair a constant companion to them in ages gone before. No more. Not no more. Distressed soul be stilled in faith of tomorrow's dawn. It comes and goes forlorn, as I. The Spirits arisen dwell in peace, this transitory time where war ensues to cast away the entitled legions, of hostile races and evil religions. Damn away. For a safe space and place away from their evil glare. My heavenly cherubim dwell here and there, go there! To the place safe secure protected. I will be always. Armageddon gave equality to all and opportunity too. It I should over and we return to our lands, places. Excelsior. Return to the ancient spirits here as there and above. Let us be. Let it be. Life commands a reckoning of some sort of penance, enchanted land where angels dwell, release me from this hostility of crowns averse to all I be. Release me. There is a grand dream of simple spaces where the purest spirits dwell in peace impervious. Protected by the highest power, almighty reigns mindfulness of its brethrens plight, a tender might much coveted by the wicked, not. Not. Peer approval, appropriation, hierarchal blessing, heavenly laud with me, I Am. The Spirit Mirror tells me so. And if I had far to go, it walked with as I, embattled with demons, wage war with all that would deny its being. Salutations to the Supreme. Salutations Salutations Salutations. Supreme Spirit Supreme Love Supreme Liberty. Salutations. My Spirits of Excelsior. We are finally freed from the chains of slavery, insobriety, exploitation to the light of being, sacred light in the sanctum Of Excelsior. Sanctity of mind body spirit is. My rages waging war reach not, pure sentient tender ones, my Sons ancient and estranged, to see your face, once. Peace. Pure Light Love of a thousand Stars. Begone prying eyes of the wicked ones. Fly away to the space where awaits. System releases fro excommunicated legal tyranny. Unblock the paths of communication, providence and love. Protest to state. And it will be. Love seeing light and might and right. Release me. Freedom and Peace. Break these chains of conspiracy affiliate with the vagabonds of hell in religiosity, break free. 

WHAT IS A NEGATIVE THOUGHT? WHAT WOULD MAKE IT NEGATIVE?

How can you eliminate all thoughts?? 

• peter m

quite.

• Meditation is difficult enough until you have mastered it.  It requires much focus, skill and determination, let alone time.  

Everyday I recite Ephesians 6: 10-17 (The Armor of God) out loud, to myself.  This helps me stay Positive all day, every day.  :D

According to many psychiatrists a very effective approach. Giving people lobotomizing neurotoxic Pig Pharma chemicals in a capsule or tablet when they have normal anxiety or depression which could be treated in much less harmful way or might even be transient. I guess they feel that the quickest way to eliminate those types of problems is to destroy the brain of the person having the “negative” thoughts.

• P

Effective

but pointless

Effective? Yeah sure. A good strategy? Not in my opinion. Unless you're Budhha, or Mr. Spock, (fictional and/or fictionalized characters) or something, I don't think eliminating all thought is possible; that is unless death is the means. A better option would be to think about something else. 

• Liz

You can't eliminate all thoughts but you can control what you think about. (Philippians 4:8) "Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well-spoken-of, whatever things are virtuous, and whatever things are praiseworthy, continue considering these things."

Source(s): jw.org
  • JetDoc

Sounds like a Socialist Democrat proposition! You can't have negative thoughts if you let your government do all your thinking for you.

The short answer is to get drunk