Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Is it possible to hide my criminal record history from my fiancee?

So I have an fiancee in vietnam and I have some convictions on my record that I don't want her to know about. I got framed for a crime and I'm having to plead guilty to avoid a prison sentence. The prosecution has a strong case cause whoever did this to me, was too good at it. I will be going over there in 2021 or 2022 to meet her and the wedding might take place on the same trip too. I really don't want her to know about this so I plan on not telling her. Is it possible for me to hide my criminal record from her ??

Well, it was, but not anymore. You could have hidden the official records, but you can't keep her from finding everything you have posted about it on Yahoo and realizing that her fiancee is the one who posted it.

• Lili

All of these Vietnamese fiancée questions have been going on for years.

Sweetie, see a shrink and figure out why you feel so compelled to post them.

Trolling, trolling, trolling.....

Some marriages are so bad that people hide a variety of things from their partners.

• Lili

Old troll.

• Liz

You will have a hard time entering Vietnam with a criminal record so eventually she will figure it out.