promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What to answer to the colleague who says that Brexit will make UK Great again?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • mars
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Independence does encourage growth.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Consider that the country is the size of half an island.  So its demand on world resources and the stuff it can sell is from a little island(so not much) it has become a micro economy that still needs food from the mainland shipped over or it will starve.

Brexit is a Great Big Mistake.

• 2 months ago

Just wait until one of them farts and then, with a defiant sneer, say, finally a truthful word for a brexiters.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It can but trade with the eu through malta is great .Greeks are good people buy the clean olives they dont spray with grey water hundreds of year of vines and trees's buy there feta.Australia  olives tates different .greece doesnt have to be poor just make friends.i am beginning to know the truth about how hate can bankrupt the world .nsw qld vic need to show greek heritage

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • F
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I'm not holding my breath. There are too many  in the EU,our own government and other political parties (esp SNP), who want it to fail and will all theycan to make that happen.

• C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Have you ever converted a Jehovas Witness?  This is on par.  Just deflect with a, "Well, we'll just have to see how it pans out."  It's not worth the agro.  Sure, if you're both still working together in a decade hence you might get to say, "I told you so," but you'll probably be thanked with a punch in the mouth.  Who knows, maybe colleague's great-grandchild will in old age be able to point to the continent and crow, "It all worked out, China didn't even bother with us because we're so small!" after the rest of Europe was accidentally obliterated in a trade war that got out of hand.  You never know....

• 2 months ago

just say, I KNOW IT WILL

• 2 months ago

NOT after the UK loses Northern Ireland and soon Scotland

• August
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

lose ? NI is no big loss 

• Katie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I would say 'At last someone who is talking sense'.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Smile and walk away... they don't want to hear anything negative, make sure you pat their unicorn though...

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.