promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What game should I play next?

I Enjoy games like God of War(the originals and the Newest 2018), The Last of Us, the Dead Space trilogy, Mass Effect, The Witcher III, and Infamous. Survival/Horror open or semi open world games.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

For the survival games. there is Don't stave, Oxygen not included, Rust, The Forest, and Terraria.

There is Amnesia: The Dark Descent which is a survival and horror game.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

bhai ek bar koi or game try kar le like racing,etc. 

asphalt 9 

Source(s): thetrendworld.in
  • 1 month ago

You can try Pubg Mobile :D 

• 1 month ago

Hello Kitty Island Adventure

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

spider man ps4 or sunset overdrive

• 1 month ago

Destiny 2, dead cells, or hyper light drifter.

all are open worlded games and have amazing graphics

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Criminal case  is fun

• 1 month ago

baldi's basics!

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

There's a second Infamous game...

As for survival/open world, there was that Days Gone game on PS4 (I'm assuming you have a PS3 or 4 since you mentioned Infamous, which I believe is a Sony exclusive).

Another Horror/Shooty game is Prey (2017); I have played it recently unlike the last two recommendations I gave, so that one I can actually vouch for.

You didn't say if you only played Mass Effect 1, or the trilogy; I've played all three and you should too, if you haven't. Also, there is a fourth Mass Effect, but I haven't played it, and a lot of the feedback I heard (from people I don't know) was that it wasn't all that...

I don't have a recommendation that is alike to The Witcher (I haven't even played it yet, tbh)... the closest I have is Skyrim, and since it is 2020, every gamer has either played it or already has an opinion on it already; so besides it being a little Apples to Oranges, you could give that a go, if you haven't already...

Have fun!

• Raditz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you like horror/survival games, then either Resident Evil VII or Resident Evil REmake 2 is next on the list.

For open world game, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 could be a choice.

For ARPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and Nier Automata is a good choice. Don't forget the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 and FF VII Remake.

And if you don't mind hard games, Bloodborne, Nioh, Sekiro, and Dark Souls series also good ARPG games.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.