Do you hate it when on public transit or in other public spaces people broadcast their problems by talking on the phone?

Last week I was on a bus and a bunch of handicapped people with social workers entered the bus, and the social workers were on the phone talking about a client of theirs in front of several other passengers on the bus.

I find this type of thing to be offensive because well, as a passenger on a bus I don't want to listen to it, plus they are social workers and they shouldn't be having confidential conversations about their clients in public, it's unprofessional.

The same thing annoyance occurs when someone is on the bus and they are arguing on the phone with their spouse or gf/bf nobody wants to hear other peoples drama

It is pretty annoying.

I really don't care either way. If choosing to make their problems known within 

earshot of other passengers, it's also our choice to ridicule them for doing so.