If I hold my toaster up will the electricity drain back into the wall?

I always keep my toaster lower than the power thing on the wall and make the cord go downhill so the most energy goes into it. My stepdad Andy is making me move the toaster back into the kitchen but the outlets are all lower than the tables. What the hell?? Won't the electricity go back into the wall? Ik it might still work but won't it work less or worse than before? Thanks and if you prove me right I'll show Andy to emasulate him. 

Only if you hold it upside down over your head and shake it. You should really do this every few months to get rid of the old electricity and make room for fresh electricity.

• ÊRNIE1 month agoReport

I would go for bathtub that way you can assure that everything get out yourself. Plus you’ll get a bath while you clean it- maybe you’ll even smell like toast!

• P

Only if you pull the cable

to flush when you've finished

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid.

**** yeah it’ll work. **** Andy he helped Burt get me to eat miney mouse like the liberal he is Jesus Christ why would he do this? Dude why would he do this???? Also u should eat that fish from the other question.

Source(s): Emasculation.com