promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you like Sears?

Sears was the dominators of retailers prior to the ‘90s. However, in 2020, it’s 60% gone.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sears could have been Walmart, Amazon, Home Depot or all 3 of them combined if it had good management back when it started its decline.   What happened is that Sears made a decision to be socially conscious back about in the 70s when Jimmy Carter was President, forced busing, affirmation action quotas, etc. Sears adopted a business model based upon the democrat party social model.  The declined started and they stayed with it.   If you will note the above companies do not have a business model based upon the democrat party social model.  And, with Bernie in power, it will only get worse for everyone.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I liked Craftsman for back up tools, but they spun that off. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I didn't really go to Sears until a few years before they closed the stores at the three malls in my city.  Their small appliance, large appliance, beds and bedding departments were great.  I'm sorry they closed. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't been there in two decades. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sears is horrible.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When I was a kid, I used to love looking at their Christmas wish book catalog.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don’t like the clothes they sell, I think they’re hideous.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.