Can eat pet fish when die?

My fish oliver is pretty old now, idk exactly but I think it's a lot. When he die can I eat him? The water he's in is cold so even when I don't find his body immediately it won't stink yet. This isn't really a joke bc I don't like to waste. He is small but not too much and I could at least make a snack for my dog ( but only if I cook him ). Can I cook him?? Thank you and I hope he don't die soon  

Absolutely. In fact, I encourage it. When my pet fish, Minnie Mouse, died I was immediately sad but then I remembered that she was but meat and I, as a predator, was responsible for her removal and her body’s after death decomposition. When I ate her I did so raw (none of that cooked pussy bullshit) but with some hot sauce (bc my friend Burt (not realsted)) dared me to.

Source(s): me

Certainly if that rocks your babywalker

• patty

where are u from

it's good Yes??

Why don't you bury him like a normal person and buy a regular fish at the supermarket? That fish is so small that you probably couldn't even consider it a snack. Besides, it would be so much of a hassle to get what little meat you could that it wouldn't be worth the trouble.