Do I have to pay child support for a girls baby when I marry her? I’m not the biological father. ?

I’m dating this girl and just found out she has a baby. If we were to get married would I have to pay child support even though I’m not the biological father? I live in California. 

No but your pretty much taken care of the  kid as your own, baby will get attached to you thinking your daddy over time. 

Is the bio Dad paying? He is the one who should be contributing to the child's financial well being.

You are a beta male. We alpha males breed women, including your girlfriends and wives, and you're job is to raise these kids. Beta males such as you do not provide healthy children but they do well providing financial support. It is what you should be doing to create a stronger society. Raise the child as if it was yours. 

• PAMELA

No, you never have to support a child that is not yours! The biological father should be paying support.

If you don't legally adopt the child then you are not legally obligated to support the child. It's a bad idea to wed a woman if you can't love her children though.

• boj

Check your state law, in some states you will have to pay depending number of years youve supported the child

No you wouldn't have to pay child support. You're not the biological parent of the child.

the only way you'd ever end up paying child support is if you legally adopted the child. And honestly? I don't see a reason for that. You can be a role model to a child without having to adopt them.