Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians, will you join me in prayer?

I'm getting REAL fed up with these atheist clowns who think they can go around saying and doing whatever they damn well please so something must be done A.S.A.P., capeesh?

Repeat after me:  Atheists, we rebuke you in the name of JESUS CHRIST!!!  We pray that you will be sent to the deepest darkest pits of hell where the worm never dies to be raped by the Devil himself FOREVER as the flesh melts off your bones if you dont give your lives to Jesus.  In the name of JESUS CHRIST we pray that you will forever be banned from.R&S so you cannot infect others with your Satanic garbage which will lead them to the same eternal torture chamber you are going after you die!  In Jesus name we pray AMEN.

Please pray this prayer with me.

• DP.

Sing after me....

Troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll trollTroll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll trollTroll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll trollTroll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

• Is Reynaldo Weeks still here? 

I pray the power of Satan and his mighty Demons blesses your life and his spirit fills you. I pray you seek truth and leave Christianity behind! I pray that you may be blessed by Satan.

LOL! Let us know how that prayer goes.

Source(s): Pro tip: when praying for something, make sure it has at least a 90% chance of happening anyway so that you won't be disappointed as often.

Yehovah I plead the precious blood of Yeshua over those that don't have an experiential relationship with Yeshua and ask You to remove any delusion or deception upon them and draw them to Yeshua. I bring them before Your Throne of Grace and ask for Your mercy to be upon them. In the name of Yeshua I bind the spirits that are blinding them that Your light would break in. Baptize them with fire burning out the darkness of sin, bringing conviction and godly grief that leads to repentance and an experiential relationship with Yeshua. Thank You Yehovah for hearing my prayers, and for the wonderful works You are doing in me and those I pray for. I declare and decree that the blinding spirits upon them have been bound, that they are now open to receive salvation, the truth, and eternal life in Your kingdom. I ask and pray in the name of Yeshua that at all times You would grant us Your supernatural protection and provision. Have mercy on us and let us be found worthy to be protected from and escape the snares of the enemy and the coming judgments, that we would qualify for Psalm 91, being safely tucked under Your wing at all times. I thank You and praise You, asking these things in the name of Yeshua. Amen.

That was hilarious, Mike. Thanks! 

• 1 month agoReport

How can you not believe in Satan when you are doing his work?  Hmmm....

• Kieth

My church teaches that you don't pray in order to do harm.

• Snowbird

Correct Kieth. We are supposed to be God's ambassadors in earth. God never harms people, He loves His creation. Jesus is our example. Help people if you can, don't harm them. Feed them, clothe them, bless them with the gospel, etc. You church has it right, believe me

LOL, another asinine attack on atheists disguised as a question.

Can't prove your god daddy and it makes you mad eh? 

Oh well, suck it up buttercup.