Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

How do I forgot this person from my life?

So there’s someone I love with everything I have. I didn’t know it was love while I was being close friends with him. He left from my life and he basically blocks me on everything and told me to never communicate him and said we aren’t friends. While I think about those moments we spent time together at school and we only been friends for two years but I always sit with him at lunch and I feel jealous while he’s talking to others and not me and I wanna be the only friend to him. Last 3 years that since he left, my life have not been good and everyday I always stress and depressed and when things get hard I mourn his name and I think back of good moments while we were together. I talk to his picture and I cry a lot and I think about him like 50% of my day and I know it’s impossible to see him again in this life but I can’t like or love anyone but all I think about is him. So help me and advice me how do I forget him, and also it’s one-sided love and he didn’t even know all this happening to me while we were together as friends.

There's no particular method, you just move on. Stop dwelling on it, make new friends, find yourself someone to date and have a real relationship with. Eventually you'll stop feeling this way.