promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Why do fat people think they deserve attractive partners?

I know a handful of fat folks that are very entitled and they think they deserve someone who is very much attractive. What goes through these people’s minds to make them mentally unhinged enough to think the way they do?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sometimes they do like them calm down

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same reason thin and unattractive people sometimes think they deserve attractive partners. We all want nice things. It's just that most of us understand what we're working with and what we can realistically hope for. People with impossibly high standards end up alone and in most cases it's their own fault.

• 1 month ago

You are generalizing and you claims are un-found. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What goes through your mind to make you mentally unhinged enough to think you have a right to judge other people?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • dman63
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What do you care?  Get over yourself.  You’re not  any better than someone with a weight problem.

• 1 month ago

Why do you keep asking this question? Like i said before, i don't k now an overweight person who has ever said they "deserve an attractive partner".

Overweight people usually have dire emotional problems, insecure and pretty down on themselves. Why make fun of them? Are you an idiot (seems like you are)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

well, doesn't everyone think they deserve attractive partners? 

fat people understand what is considered attractive too, they just either do not care to make themselves more attractive, or really can't do anything about it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.