PYTHON HOMEWORK HELP!!?
You want to know your grade in Computer Science, so write a program that continuously takes grades between 0 and 100 to standard input until you input "stop", at which point it should print your average to standard output.
has to do with sentinels and for/while commands
- brilliant_movesLv 72 months ago
How far have you got with this? I hope you're not expecting to be handed the complete solution "on a plate" because that would be cheating. What part are you stuck on? If you can show us that you're genuinely trying to answer this yourself, post whatever code you've got and we'll gladly help you with any specific questions you have.
- VPLv 72 months ago
Break the program into smaller tasks and work on each task one at a time.
- Tell the user what needs to be done.
- Gather and validate the user's data until told to stop.
- Calculate the Average and determine the matching letter grade.
- Display the results to the user in a pleasing format.
If you have a question, be sure to show us your program and let us know about any msgs you're getting.