sasi asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Am I pregnant ?

I had sex on the second day of my period on Jan 3rd and it’s Feb 17th today I still haven’t got my period. Tested negative for pregnancy test on Feb 10 and Feb 14. In the middle, I took melatonin to induce sleep because I got sleeping issues, also took some pills to delay my period as I needed to attend a function and 5 day’s ago I took noresthisterone because I realize my period is not showing up and the pharmacist advised me to take this medicine and my period will come on the fourth day but it didn’t show up. My boobs are sore and I had little bit cramps 2 days ago. Please help 

What would you like us to help you with?

So you took something to try to force your menstrual cycle to arrive?!  That's going to mess with your body for a while.  If you are already pregnant, that pill is not going to do anything.  Best to see a gynecologist if your period is still not coming on and you think you are pregnant.