Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

I am Tall, Buff and have a larger than average penis size why do I get rejected by women?

I am 6'2 1/2, and about 9% body fat. I also have penis length of a bit over 8 inches and 6 inches in girth. Sadly I get rejected pretty coldly by women. I dont actively seek out women but when I see one I like I make an effort to get to know them but they're always very rude to me. 

I was recently rebuffed coldly by a woman without much if any reason at all. I will be honest it got to me a bit. 

Try not to pay too much mind to them. In the end they end up lonely in thier apartment finger popping themselves with a glass of wine.

Function and hygiene matter more than size in my experience. And there is a penis health creme called Man1 Man Oil that improves the penis in these areas... it is a multivitamin and protein creme that you apply once a day.. things will then stay strong and fresh down there. Check this creme out.. it is good stuff. 

Oh please, this is a frigging lie = women reject men because they aren't attracted to the guy, not because of what's hanging around in his crotch

You can enter the porn industry and bang as many women as you want.

• Elana

If this is your introduction, are you really surprised women don't run away from you?

Perhaps it's the way you think the most impressive thing about you is your fat dick?

Maybe you are ugly or low class.

• 3 months agoReport

No, maybe you're ugly anon. I didnt ask this question but way to project. 

It is too bad they cannot see how big you are. Maybe you should try bragging about it. 

Probably because you presume to suggest that those are the things that matter to women.  Your disdain of women comes through loud and clear, so don't be surprised when that disdain is returned to you by women in spades.

Have you tried inviting them to put their hands in your pockets?