Can't decide where to live ?

I am disabled and was thinking of moving into low-income housing. Then i got depressed as I looked at fam members some have houses that are payed for some are wanting to get there first house and start paying on one. Where me I am disabilaty and could not afford to do things like that. When my father passed away he had left me some money which I put away I could buy a trailer but could not pay all the bills to live in one. Electric,water,cable,internet,phone, water,heat in the winter, and lot rent. I just don't want to have to live in low income housing the rest of my life. Most people start out there and do all they can to get out of thoes places try to get Into apartment, houses, but they have jobs can afford it. 

Live where you can afford - and if this is low-income housing, so be it.

From a stable starting point, you can then look and plan for whatever you want to come next

• Maxi

What you 'want' and what is possible are separate issues, same as what other people do is irrelevant to you.......... you are in a position and have to make the right choice for you and if you know you can't afford to pay lot rent and bills then your choice is limited

• Judy

Any chance you could get off of disability, and have a job so you could afford more of the things you want? If not, focus on what you DO have. good luck.

you could try renting a room from someone