Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How do I show my parents how much I hate them now?

I know. Go support yourself, never ask them for anything again and stop speaking to them and get yourself cut out of the will. Easy-peasy.

Continue behaving badly, and they will get the hint.

you dont but if theyre being abusive call cps

If you’re a minor, don’t even think about it. You need to be more articulate with your beefs. “I hate you” doesn’t address your issues. 

If you’re an adult, get on with your life. 

Hug them and tell them both that you love them. They'll see this as such deviant behavior that they'll know something is up.

Do what my best friend did.  He stripped naked, got on all fours on his bed so that his butt was sticking towards the door, leaned forward so his head was on the bed and he could see the door between his legs just below his junk, spread his butt cheeks apart with his hands, and then screamed like he was hurt so that his mom and dad came running in the room and saw his butthoIe and balls.  They were all, "OMG!" And he flipped over and through his legs up spread out and putting his wrists behind his knees so that his junk and his butthoIe were still wide open for them to see, he flipped them off with both hands and said "F*ck you, guys!"

Who raised you . . . . . .