Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

What would you do in this mythical vampire situation???

Your boyfriend just revealed to you he's a vampire. For a second you freeze in fear.

But then he reassures you that he loves you and would never want to hurt you.

During the night you are awoken by him talking in his sleep saying "I must turn my love into one of my kind. She will be my princess of darkness"

You become scared. And don't know if he meant the things he was saying in his sleep...

Def let him bite me

Let him turn me and then we could conquer the world and rule for all eternity, annihilating all who oppose us

Oh... so it's one of THOSE vampires.  The frosted hair, the guy-liner, a few centuries old but somehow crushing on a neurotic teenager.  Got it.

I knew Interview With The Pantywaist was a bad idea as soon as it was released.  Now it's all this!

he might just be joking around

I have a boyfriend?! 

Honestly though, I wouldn't mind being a vampire. I'm so pale that people already think I am one.