promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can someone help? I hate mirrors.?

I m 17 and very unattractive, so much so that I will go to great lengths to avoid mirrors and reflective surfaces like the plague. I m also very stupid too and I literally have no talents. Is it possible for a human being to be this useless? I know some people will think this is a cry for attention but I can assure you it s just a question I have and I will take any answer I can get. So, can someone help me get over this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You are describing yourself as a follower of the devil! 

How about coming to GOD and the Bible?!  The Bible also includes that real beauty in on the inside of a person, not  the outside! With GOD comes real LOVE! 

Have you ever seen a photo of Elenor Roosevelt? Wife of President Franklin Roosevelt?  She is considered the most important and most loved woman out of the whole 20th century in the USA.  Yet in your eyes very ugly.  She had a great Heart and always cared for everyone else! 

Real beauty is on the inside of a person, not the outside! 

• What? How am I a follower of the devil? Also when did I say anything about Eleanor Roosevelt being ugly? I don't believe in god so this won't help. Thanks for the comment. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • NiJo
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Instead of being concerned what other people think, be concerned with what you think?

• 3 months ago

You need to talk to a therapist

• 3 months ago

Get rid of all the mirrors.

Read all books to learn.

Write down what you learned and read it over and over.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

you shouldnt feel like youre ugly cause god dont make junk

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.