Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

What should I do?

I told my mother that I think that I might be getting molested, and she claims that I am lying about it. When we were arguing, she said that I deserved it because I dress like a ''Slut''. What should I do?, because I am not sure what to do anymore.

I want to report it but I feel that I have no proof because he didn't rape me but he was touching me in my sleep.

My mother's boyfriend was doing it, I kept waking up with my shirt lifted up when he was around, and inside of my home.

I also told my sister but she accused me of lying as well, and called me names.

Thank you very much Dr. Stephanie, I appreciate your help.

You still report it, rape or not.  It is sadly the case that parents sometimes don't believe it when their children report being molested, for a variety of reasons. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't voice (loudly!) what has been happening, and seek help to put a stop to it. Meanwhile, sharpen your fingernails and use them, as needed ! Good wishes, and tell everyone, not just your mother. Tell your teacher,your father, your doctor, your minister, call the cops, as Pearl would say, contact child protective services in your community (you can find them on line or at the reference section of your library.) Who is molesting you? Please write again, if desired, and go on line to find helping organizations. Good luck, good wishes ! 

• Dr. Stephanie

Do not wait ! Report this now !!!  How old are you? Can you arrange to have a lock put on your bedroom door? Good luck, good wishes! If you awaken and he's there, don't hesitate to scream. 

talk to the police about it instead

• Kieth

Report it to the police.