sean asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Can I still have intercourse with a UTI?

So I’m a guy and i found out recently that i may have a urinary tract infection due to some symptoms like yellow urine, slight burn/itch at tip of penis. I will soon visit a doctor to find out what it could be but due to my symptoms, I’m pretty sure it could be a UTI. Now my real question is, is it safe to have unprotected sex with a UTI? What about oral sex? I’m not sure how infections work but would it be safe for my girls private area or mouth to come in contact with my genitals? Thanks in advance.

You shouldnt because you dont know if its contagious or not

as a guy i would hope to be informed of anything going on with the kitty, where my tongue or willy would come into contact

If you have or suspect you have a UTI you should avoid sexual contact so as not to pass the infection onto your partner.

Also, if you have been sexually active recently... she should consider being tested as well.

The last thing you want is to be passing a potential infection back and forth to each other.