Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

I'm an ex felon and I'm travel to vietnam for vacation and visiting family and friends, do they do backgrounds on tourists ?

I'm an ex felon and I have plans on traveling to vietnam to visit family and meeting a few young ladies over there. I know a couple over there from dating sites and chat rooms and I am planning on meeting them when I go over there. I'm curious if the government of vietnam does background checks on tourists who are applying for tourists visas. Someone told me they don't so I just want to make sure. Do they do background checks on tourists or not ??

In your case, they wouldn't need to. What you've forgotten is that countries can look at the social media posts of a person and decide whether they like what they see. You've posted enough questions on Yahoo about this for them to find one and reject you on that basis if they want.

One cannot be an “ex felon” unless they get their felony record expunged. So if you are that then your record is clean and you’ve got nothing to worry about.

Yesterday you were talking about a fiancee'. Today you have a few ladies that you are visiting? Do those "ladies" know that your story constantly changes? Do they know that you're unemployed and still living with your folks?

• Jacob2 months agoReport

In my culture living with family while still single is NORMAL. So of course they know I still live with them. In my culture, once you get married is when you will move out. Usually the couple would stay with the parents house for a year or two while building up enough to purchase a house.

• Lisa A

Yesterday you had "charges" Today, you are an EX-felon. How does that work? Do you have a time machine?

• lare

background checks for foreign visas are performed by the FBI, not the foreign country. i had to have a clean FBI clearance to get my permanent visa to stay in Brazil. no country that i am aware of requires an FBI clearance for a Tourist visa.

"Kindly explain these points, and so rescue me from the jaws of the monster of Karma."?

53. "Shame on the fools infatuated with love for women. Women are like nothing but birds flitting above the tree tops.

36-38. "In secret that woman introduced her son to my friend. That son was an ignorant fool with eyes blood-shot with drink. (Snakes and lizards to whom the world looks beautiful) And my friend went on enjoying him in my very presence. But she, though completely overpowered by him and being enjoyed by him day after day, never left me, and I, too, did not abandon her. And out of that union was born a fool of the same type as his father.

50. "Similar is the fate of the people who, deluded with the quest of happiness, have fallen into the snares of the task-master of action. They are bewildered in their frenzy and destruction awaits them