promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 months ago

what height would you say is shirt for a 16 year old female?

1) whats the average height?

2) is anything below 5,4 short?

3) what would you say is concidered short for a 16 year old?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

1) at 16, you are fully grown. So whatever the average height is for an adult woman. I believe it’s 5’4 in the USA. However, anything from 5’2-5’7 is pretty normal

2) shorter than average I guess.

3)I would say anything under 5’0.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Dave
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

The perfect height for a girl is between 4'11" and 5'2".

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

16 year old girls can range anywhere from 5 feet  to 5  feet, 9 inches tall, on average. Any taller or smaller is unusual, but not concerning.

5 feet, 4 inches tall is not considered "short'. MANY grown women are only 5 feet, 2 inches to 5 feet, 4 inches tall. 

Anything under 4 feet, 5 inches is considered "short", at any age.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The average adult woman in the west is approx 5ft 4-5. I would say any female over 5ft 7 is tall and under 5ft 3 is short.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • M.P.
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

I was probably 5'7" or 5'8" at that age, I'm 5'9" now.

• D_21
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

The average height of an adult woman in the United States is 5'4" tall. Obviously, other heights that are close to that (5'3" or 5'6") would also be common for lots of females. I would say anything under 5ft is pretty short.

The average height for an adult male is 5'9" tall. Really anything between 5'7" - 6'2" is pretty common for guys. Since males tend to be a little taller than females, I think anything over 6'ft is impressively tall for a woman.

Many females reach their full height (or close to it) before they even get to high school. By the time you are sixteen it is extremely likely that you are as tall as you are going to get. Of course everyone is different. There's an exception to every rule.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

In my opinion, any height below 5'4 is short, and 5'5 is average height. I think that a height under 5'4 would be short for sixteen year old.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.