promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 2 months ago

What do think of same-sex couples in high school who wear matching outfits? And hold hands? Is that okay?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think wearing matching outfits is cheesy, regardless of sexual orientation.  As for holding hands, depends on school rules.  If they allow it for heterosexual couples, damn straight they need to allow it for same sex as well.  

• Alexander
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

@Tri-Harder - You just don't appreciate the care and effort that goes into finding tasteful, matching or coordinated outfits.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Of course it is ok. Live and let live. Everyone has a right to do what they want as long as it is not interfering with someone else.

• Moo
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If you want to be a queer, then go for it.  Can Never have enough queers walking around.

• 1 month ago

As ok as it is for a hetero couple

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would feel sad for them that they are either suffering from a mental heath problem or they are doing it to try and fit in and get attention.

if anyone had done that in my school the kids would have kick the living sh*t out of them

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My high school had a uniform so...everyone wore matching outfits regardless of whether we were dating or not.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would first have to see some same-sex couples, before I could say if it is okay.  

There are no known same-sex couples in the high school in my town; nor in the high schools in the neighboring towns. These are small towns with small high schools, where all the students know each other and know everything they're doing. 

If students in any of those small high schools ever saw same-sex students wearing matching outfits and holding hands, the other students would probably fall down laughing at them, if they didn't beat the tar out of them first.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Tri-Harder
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

And like I said, that's why they won't come out.  There ARE those couples in your high school.  But their classmates, much like you, are so homophobic and ignorant that they can't be themselves.  Pity you're proud of it instead of working to change it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If it's edgie for them and gets them torqued it's totally kewl.

• helene
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's stupid. I used to hate the couples that wore matching outfits. It goes without saying that the boys were totally whipped.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes it's okay. I don't care if same sex couples hold hands. In schools where I live everyone is wearing matching outfits (uniforms).

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not okay for sort of couple.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.