Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Would it be obvious if I did not speak to my sister unless spoken to by her at the family wedding I’ll be seeing her at in April?

She is a very cruel person and so I am estranged from her and my parents back me.

Do as you wish.......   Who is getting married? How old are each of you, and are you living in the same home? Please write again with more details.  Be courteous and don't ruin the wedding for everyone else.

i wouldnt go to the wedding if you dont want to see her

Just make yourself busy with other people so it's not so obvious you're avoiding her.

As long as you aren't shooting her the Evil Eye or telling people you aren't speaking to her because she's cruel.... neither of you are likely going to be the center of attention and perhaps no one will notice at all.

We have no idea what would be obvious to her or not, we don't know her at all.